NEW HOME BUYERS
New home buyers in Georgia should consider all the benefits of an EarthCents New Home. These homes offer built-in quality and comfort, and are more efficient than homes built to standard building codes, helping you save money and energy. An EarthCents New Home has been tested utilizing the national standard HERS (Home Energy Rating System) protocol, meaning your new home will be substantially more efficient than a standard home.
- Effective Insulation – Properly installed insulation in floors, walls and attics ensure even temperatures throughout the house, while using less energy.
- High-Performance Windows – Windows with advanced coatings and construction help keep heat in during winter and out during summer and block ultraviolet sunlight.
- Tight Construction and Tight Ducts – A more tightly sealed home improves comfort and indoor air quality, while lowering utility and maintenance costs.
- More Efficient Heating and Cooling Equipment – Energy-efficient, properly installed heating and cooling systems use less energy and save you money.
- Independent Testing – You can enjoy peace of mind knowing your new home has been independently certified, verifying the energy performance of your home.