- Beginning March 18, 2020, lunches will be distributed, with breakfast bags for the next day, at the listed meal sites.
- Meals are available for children ages 2 – 18.
- Children must be present to receive meals.
- We are seeking assistance from community partners and churches to help with delivering meals to families who are homebound and cannot get to a distribution site.
- If your organization is interested, please contact Dr. Dana Bing at (706) 829-9615.
- Community partners will pick up from a distribution or production site and deliver to the family.
- Want to help? We need:
- Clean, large boxes to transport meals between sites.
- Small bags or boxes to put individual meals in for easy distribution.
The COVID 19 Meal Sites Flyer includes Locations. Download the PDF.